Oxford English Academy has been around for almost a decade and the world has changed tremendously in the last 10 years. We pride ourselves in keeping up with the times and this means having a strong online presence. As the majority of our students are abroad, we need to have an up-to-date and informative website. We recently launched an improved site and we believe that it will offer students what they need:
1. One of the most important elements of a website that is meant for many people in different parts of the world, is that it can easily be translated. Our site can be translated from English into 16 other languages, with the click of a button.
2. We want to give visitors to our site the possibility to download as much information as they want. To this end, students and agents can download pricelists, brochures and general information for our schools in Oxford and Cape Town.
3. When students are deciding on an English school they want to study at abroad, then they need to feel confident that they have a good idea what the school is actually like. We offer an insight into our schools in the form of genuine student review videos and also social programme galleries and videos.
4. We know that students are busy people as the world becomes a faster and faster place. Therefore we offer some fantastic special offers directly online, as well giving students the chance to register conveniently online.
5. Lastly we have a blog that is updated 5 times a week. Here we offer students useful hints and tips about learning English, information about the cities of Oxford and Cape Town and advice about successfully choosing an English school abroad.
We hope that you enjoy our new website. We are always open to improvement so welcome any suggestions. This site is for you, after all!